this and that
It's my birthday on Tuesday. Boy am I getting old. Things have been rough lately. But good things too. Therapy has been really good; I feel like my therapist and I are really connecting and he's been more directional, guiding me toward issues that are significant. And I got a consulting offer doing user interface strategy and testing, which is my thing. I'm excited about that. A little worried about working full-time at home, because that can be so isolating, and also distracting, but I'm optimistic. But it seems you can never just have a good experience. By accepting that offer I had to neg another possibility and those people got mad.
I went nuts and bought the first three seasons of "Rescue Me" on DVD and have been watching it a lot in the past few days. The show is so good. Of course, it's also sad and disturbing, and I've been super depressed lately, so that may not be best for me right now. I also went to my first class of the beginning art course I signed up for at the New School. It was pretty cool. We're supposed to keep a sketch journal and draw something every day. I still have to buy the charcoal required, so I'm behind.
And I've been enjoying the cats a lot. They're so snuggly and cute.
gertrude
I went nuts and bought the first three seasons of "Rescue Me" on DVD and have been watching it a lot in the past few days. The show is so good. Of course, it's also sad and disturbing, and I've been super depressed lately, so that may not be best for me right now. I also went to my first class of the beginning art course I signed up for at the New School. It was pretty cool. We're supposed to keep a sketch journal and draw something every day. I still have to buy the charcoal required, so I'm behind.
And I've been enjoying the cats a lot. They're so snuggly and cute.
gertrude

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home